It was a big weekend of volleyball for our Craigslea Volleyball Academy (CVA) athletes who competed in the Volleyball Australia Beach Schools Cup at Coolangatta from Friday 30 April – Sunday 2 May. We are proud to announce that Craigslea SHS won the 2021 ‘Champion School’ title finishing on 1758 points!
This is a wonderful achievement made possible by the commitment of all athletes, coaches, parents/caregivers, supporters and our community partners.
Congratulations to the following athletes on their results:
- Stephanie, Kai, Danniella and Mia (Year 8 students) – Gold in the Years 7/8 Girls
- Luke and River (Year 8 students) – Bronze in the Years 7/8 Boys pairs
- Evie, April, Nicole, Lana, Pattison and Katrin (Year 7 students) – Bronze in the Years 7/8 Girls
- Yuri, Jeff, Adrian (Year 7 students) - Bronze in the Years 7/8 Boys fours
- Lily and Natasha (Year 10 students) – Gold in the Years 9/10 Girls pairs
- Rhianna and Claire (Year 9 students) – 5th in the Years 9/10 Girls pairs
- Taliesin and Brennan (Year 12 students) – 6th in the Open Boys pairs
- Bronte (Year 11) and Michela (Year 12) – 10th in the Open Girls pairs
Thank you to Rogue Gun Photography for capturing some fantastic photos from the event.